Monday, October 18, 2004

Hilarious False Accusatons


Ok..so remember the girl that quit a couple nights ago..Megan. Well apparently she told the bosses, Bryan and Angela, that she wasn't the only one that was unhappy and that she couldn't work in the negative atmosphere that ME AND BILLY were creating. This is only funny because we sit in a trailer and joke around all break long while she would complain about life. We told the other two people that we hang out with during the break and they almost fell over they were laughing so hard. I was a Bird Person last night instead of a Checkerboard Person. It was fun...I was over there with Alyson and Brad, the afformentioned "Other Two People", and Billy. It was a pretty good night. At the end of the night I went and talked to Bryan and told him I thought that we had been grossly misrepresented. He pretty much agreed and that was the end of that. At the beginning of the night I had to put on my checkerboard costume so the costume lady could see me in it to decide what alterations to make. I walk in with the costume on and she looked and me and goes,"What do you think we should do?".........I was just like, "Umm..I don't know...you're the costuming lady..I think YOU should tell me what WE should do." They are going to try to make it bigger..cause I am just too tall. I also have to talk to Benefits at work..they took out 60 dollars in taxes and insurance from a check that was only 120 to begin with. I was not happy to say the least. Trying to find something out now. I will blog later.

No comments: