Thursday, October 28, 2004

Long Day With Luvya, the Helper Monkey


Today I am bored...that was the theme...bored and tired. I didn't sleep at all last night...I finally passed out at around 12:30 this afternoon and got up at 3 shower and go to work. Well I get in the car and it sputtered but didn't start. It appears I got some bad gas from a gas station..and my tank and filter had to be cleaned. So I called work and they told me to take the night off. So I did. Then I sat at home and tried to gain back all the weight I worked to lose..I don't think I did it though. Now it's almost 10 p.m. and I am making brownies and reading my friends blogs...I guess I should look into culinary arts...I mean I cook when I am bored, when I am mad, when I am depressed...There is something soothing in taking things and making them into other things that taste really good. In reading everyone's blogs I noticed that ONE...(Billy's Blog) For the first time in a long time I have no romantic prospects...it's strange...cause even when I didn't have any real prospects..I still had Carrie prospects in the back of my mind..and being that we haven't spoken in months...lol. TWO...(Alyson's Blog)I am going to either bore you to death or pull you deep into my interesting web of finformation that is "ERIC AND THE BLOG SURVEY"

1) What is your favorite cd currently?
I am not really one for favorites of anything..cause it takes to much time and thought to decide on the favorite and then when I make the decision something new comes along and I am all...OOHH!!! THAT'S GOOD! But I think it's either the most recent "Three Doors Down" CD or Stephen Lynch's "A Little Bit Special".

2) Favorite sandwich?
Panera Bread, Ham and Cheese on Honey Wheat hold the Alfalfa crap...lots of Mayo. With Chicken Noodle Soup. Mmmm....

3) Characteristic you despise?
Disloyalty, Two-Faced people...Things like that.

4) Favorite article of clothing?
Don't really have a favorite...but there are these shorts that I have had for years...they are bluish but faded...and sooo comfortable...but I lost a lot of weight and they fall off me now.

5) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland..World Tour anyone?

6) What did you want to be when you were little?
First was a Clown...then Space man, then doctor for a long time, then vet, then actor..still there...and maybe a chef. So maybe I'll get the Culinary Arts degree and have a cooking show..but like...Tyler Florence Style cooking show. Where I could be a great actor..but just concentrate on the cooking.

There ya go...wipe up the drool from the sleeping on the keyboard..and I'll post later.

No comments: