Thursday, October 28, 2004

Another Survey On Eric...SOOO SORRY


Ok everyone...if anyone has a problem with this survey...don't read it...Here goes everything.

1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?
Eyes...all it takes is a beautiful set of peepers and I am gone.

2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?
Yes...if they were the best for the job. Do we really still need this question in 2004?

3. Would you marry for money?
No...I would marry for love...but if money was there...I would marry a lot richer.

4. Have you had braces?
Nope..no braces..but my teeth are getting slightly crooked in the front...

5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?
I have before. Gotta keep the unibrow in check...never met a girl who would answer question one of this survery with...Love a sexy unibrow...you know..like Bert from Seasame Street...

6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself?
Ummm..Hello..I'm Eric..Have we met? I'm 22 and I have already had knees surgery..Shall I just spell it out. A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T P-R-O-N-E

7. When was the last time you had a hickey?
Never had one...taking applications... Last time I gave one...about 8 months ago...that was a fun night.

8. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy List, etc.?
Yeah..what of it?

9. If so, how many people are on your list?
over 100..but I only talk to like 10.

10. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?
Hmmm..not sure. Maybe...Renaissance.

11. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
Usually take them off as soon as I walk in the door..but sometimes..I don't.

12. What is your favorite fruit?
Fugi Apples...and Grapes.

13. Do you eat wheat bread or white?
Mostly white..but I love Honey Wheet.

14. What is your favorite place to visit?
Not sure...Haven't been many places...I do like going to my Grandfather's place..and hanging out in the creek.

15. What is the last movie you saw?
The Grudge

16. Do you kiss on the first date?
Yes...if it feels right.

17. Are you photogenic?
Hmm..I don't think so..but others do..sometimes. I make one hell of a scary monster guy in my HHN pics.

18. Do you dream in color or black and white?
Depends on the dreams..but usually very vivid color.

19. Are you wearing fingernail polish?
Ummm..nope.

20. Do you have any dimples?
yeah..slight.

21. Do you remember being born?
I remember a tunnel...and getting spanked..but that could have been...last week..so I don't know.

22. Why do you take surveys?
because...I feel obligated...it's wierd. If someone takes the time and effort to fill one of these out and send it to me..I feel so obligated to do the same.

23. Do you drink alcohol?
Sometimes..not a lot..but sometimes..but only in social settings.

24. Did you like high school?
No..not at all.

25. What is the most beautiful language?
Italian...I think..but a girl with a slight southern accent tends to throw me for a loop.

26. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake?
Never happened...but..we will take that to the bottom of the application.

27. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
Depends on who I am spending them with...but in all reality..if they are special enough...both. Sunrises because that usually means you just finished a great ight...and sunsets because that usually means a great night is yet to come.

28. Do you want to live to be 100?
Depends on what my life is like..who I am with...ect.

29. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?
Expected? No. I do find it’s more pleasant that way, though.

30. Do you prefer salty or sugary food?
Sugary foods with slightly salty undertones..it makes the sweet sweeter...Damn..I am a cook.

31. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Not really...I would like to have a flat stomach..but it is a lot of work..and I don't expect that from everyone.

32. Do you or have you ever played with a Ouija board?
Made my own once...with my friend Jeremy. It was wierd..stupid kids medling with the unknown..and my dad's shotglass.

33. Are you loyal?
I think so...but you would have to ask my friends. Sometimes too loyal I would think.

34. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
yes...as long as they don't include telling me what mine should be.

35. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Usually off. Glare on TV bothers me.

36. Do you believe in magic?
Yes. If you don't...life is to scientific.

37. Do you have nightmares frequently?
No..but when I do..they are dooseys.

38. Do you like your nose?
Not particularly...it seems really big..but it's me...so ok.

39. Do you like abstract art?
Yes..it's cool.

40. Do you think you can draw well?
No....I have trouble with a circle...when I have a compass.

41. Do you listen to music every day?
yes...more like every minute.

42. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Yes...if you don't...start.

43. At what age did you find out Santa Clause wasn't real?
Not sure...mom and dad weren't so good at that whole...fantasy thing.

44. How many pairs of shoes are in your closet?
Maybe 3.

45. Do you write poetry?
yes..not all the time..just when I am moved.

46. Do you snore?
Not that I know of.

47. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
Rottweiler..poodles are froofy.

48. Do you lick stamps?
Sometimes..if that's all I have.

49. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?
No..but I plan to..on a very romantic date..some day.

50. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional...and I have had my fair share of both..so..yeah..emotional.

51. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?
Not if they don't want to.

52. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?
My mother...she's heavily medicated...

53. Do you know someone who has cancer?
Not at the moment.

54. Are you a sex addict?
It's hard for a virgin to be a sex addict...

55. Do you hunt?
No...Part of why I stand out so much in my family.

56. Do you like fast food, or expensive restaurants?
Both...at any point in time.

57. Are you basically a happy person?
That's a toughie...my blog would say no..and so would most of my friends...but I think I am happier than some.

58. Are you tired?
Yes. Always....but that's because I try to keep busy...and I fail at it...

59. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
Cherry Coke.

60. Have you ever met anyone on the internet?
yep...not anyone dateable.

61. How long is your hair?
Short.

62. Do you get along with your parents?
Not usually...cause I am living with them..but when i am not living with them we get along pretty good. Part of it could be my age...22...

63. Are you an active person?
Do video games, parades, scaring people at HHN, and all that stuff count.

64. What does your bedroom look like?
Ummmm....a lilly pad pond...but more with a bed and stuff? WHAT A STUPID WAY TO END THE SURVEY!!!

No comments: