Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'll Try To Do Better...I Really Will


Ok..so I haven't been blogging as much as I should. Sorry. I forget that people actually do read this. It has been a long weekend. I went to Halloween Horror Nights on Saturday as a guest with my cousin, Dawn, and her friend Buffy. Dawn was in a wheelchair because she has 2 hurniated disks in her back and one is pressing against here spinal cord. Long story..not for here. I spent the majority of the night pushing her around through all 7 houses, Bill & Ted, and the Parade. It was good times. We made it through all of that in 6 hours on a sold out Saturday...that is unheard of..and we wouldn't of heard of it either except my boss has a crush on me and I know everyone who does Halloween so there wasn't a lot of line-waiting for us. I went back to work on Sunday and worked Parade as a bead captain. It was fun to go back for a day, see what has changed, how everyone has been. They were all glad to see me and we all caught up. Lots of hugs and near tearful goodbyes from parade management. This is the only part of Halloween I hate..the end. It's not as bad in a house as it is in the streets...we are close..but not as close as we usually are. Man of La Mancha rehearsal was fun..but annoying. Jan didn't do as much directing as she used to..it was a lot of Billy directing. She loves the show and it is great and all..but it is very much like she is trying to recreate the show they did however many years ago..but with upgrades. Today I am annoyed with my mother...fully reminding me why I have to get out of this house. I didn't sleep last night...a mix of Halloween schedule, excitement about the show, and Paper Mario(damn addictive game that is). So I was up when she and my brother got up to go to school at 5. She comes out and tells me to take him to my Uncles to catch the bus. I don't know about anyone else..but telling your son who hasn't slept at all to get in the car with your other son to take him down the road when you have gotten a full nights sleep..that's just not right. It's not safe...I hadn't slept in over a day..I was exhausted and putting me on the road..not a good plan. She had a headache...and I can't help but remember when I was in school...or lets just go back to this past week when I was hacking up my freaking lungs and passing out..I wanted to stay home, and I did..but I got so much freaking greef for it cause I am an irresponsible little brat. Whereas my mother called in this morning for the 2nd time this week cause she had a headache. She calls in atleast one day every other week. She is going to get fired...that is what she is trying to do..so she can just stay in bed until she dies. I don't get depression...I just don't. But I can tell you...if she says one more word to me today...I am going to say some things that I will probably not regret...but i don't think I should regret the truth...even if she is my mother. There's a blog for you..I'll try to do better..but this dial up crap is killing me.

No comments: