Friday, October 22, 2004

That Is My Lung There....On The Floor..Where It Should Not Be


So several things have happened in the last couple days. Billy and I discovered that I can do an excellent Carl, from Auqa Teen Hunger Force, impression. I went and saw Man Of La Mancha at West Orange High School. I saw Team America: World Police..which sealed my fate..I am going to hell for laughing at that movie. And I caught the Black Plague. The little cough that I had on Sunday night has progessed into a wall rattling hack that threatens to pull my lung out of my body and display it promenently on the floor. I didn't go to work last night because I thought I better stay home and sleep..try to get better before I exposed myself to the dense fog of death that fills my room in the haunted maze. Man of La Mancha was amazing visualy. I am not sure how much of it was just me and how I was feeling falling into my interpretation of the actors and thier performances. A lot of the music seemed to be sharp or flat...or just wrong. The lead male seemed to play the character a lot more feeble than I liked...and sang the songs...not so good. The male supporting role was almost nonexistant. Their Aldonza, female lead, was great. Her songs were good, her acting was good...she truly shined. Granted..our Man Of La Mancha cast is going to blow the socks, shoes, shirts, pants, underware, and first layer of skin off of thiers. If we had access to that set and those costumes....we would rival any broadway cast. That's about it..I am going to work in a few hours..and tomorrow I am going to have fun at Halloween Horror Nights as a guest. Post later.

No comments: