Sunday, October 17, 2004

Lost Treak and Beer Bottle Battles


Well last night was a long night. I got hit in the back of the head with a beer bottle last night...it hurt like hell. Couldn't identify the person cause there was a group of like 15 people around my corner with beer bottles and all of them were laughing. It sucked. I understand how violated Billy felt the other night...I didn't even want to keep scaring that night. It wasn't until the last set...about 5 hours later that I was getting into it again. Megan, on of the Treaks, left last night in the middle of her shift..said it wasn't for her. Whatever..she has been complaining non-stop about everything anyway. I mean shit happens to all of us..we get out it eventually...she could complain about anything..and her's was always worse. I told my ASM Angela last night that I am not doing houses again. I mean..I don't HATE it..it's just..not safe. I will do parade or streets..hopefully streets. Anyway..I will blog more later when I have slept and don't have to go to work in an hour.

No comments: