Thursday, October 13, 2005

Please Everyone?!?! Try Anyone...


Tonight I was a White Statue at Halloween Horror Nights. It was SOOOOO much fun. One of the best roles I have done so far. It was like being in the streets again. I loved it. So if one more person says I am too thin I am going to scream. 2 years ago I was overweight and everyone couldn't tell me enough..now I am skinny..not underweight...still not in great shape but everyone still can't get enough of telling me that I am too skinny now. I am 6 ft tall and I weight 160 lbs. That's not underweight. I do not agree with medical science when it says that I could lose another 5 lbs before I was at the ideal weight for my height....but I am happy with my current size. I want to bulk up, build some muscle, get somewhat cut..but I do not want to lose more weight. Now onto the whole, people calling me a slut issue, (no Billy it's not just you, and this isn't even directed at you, you just happened to be the most recent of the Eric's a slut proclaimers, and I know it wasn't said to be hurtful or anything, and it really wasn't..just stating the facts.) I, for the first time in my life, am occasionally having intimate moments with people, I get caught up in it and hope that more will come of it. I know I have to slow down, I know that a kiss on the night that I tell someone I am interested might be a little fast..I know these things. I am not saying that I want you to stop caring, I am not saying I want you to stop voicing your concerns. It's great that you have all found someone, that you are all blissfully happy. My lifestyle at the moment just isn't working that way. Every single time I have "gotten myself into trouble", as I have recently reffered to it, it truly was with intent of a relationship of some sort to form. It however was not in the cards. I want to be happy, I see the pattern, I just don't care at the moment...and I am happy. This is truly just venting after a long night of scaring the crap out of people. I am not upset, I am not angry, I am not even mildly irritated. Just venting what I am feeling at the moment. Which is what I do on this blog..as stated previously. I will not however be posting again in a few days, weeks, months or whatever to explain this post. So no one post angry comments.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I had no idea you were slutty (and if I don't know about it, it must not be true), and I think you look great. As long as you're not planning to lose more, I think you're fantastic.

And let me tell you, putting out on the first date is the best way to reel them in. Hey, look at me!

(Kidding! Sorta...)