Friday, October 21, 2005

Disturbed Sleep


I had a really disturbing dream last night. Woke up at 6:00 a.m. and didn't fall back asleep for half an hour cause I was thinking that maybe someone was in my house. I was in a house...really messy. Filled with books and computers. I found a peanuts comic book and read it but it was all about snoopy for some reason..no Schroeder...and I couldn't get the lights to turn on right...they just kept flickering. This guy showed me a secret level on Doom...and it showed you a movie trailer or something. Then I went outside and some girl pinned me to the ground and tried to gouge my eyes out with her fingers and that's when I woke up..when she was trying to pulled my eye out. It was really intense. That's just the bits that I remember. Anyway..Halloweeen Horror Nights is still good. We are having fun. I had a lot of fun with the A cast last night. I missed them last week when I kept getting stuck with the B cast. I'm having internal conflict about the guy who may have been flirting with me. I promised I wouldn't persue anything cause it may make things awkward for...others. But I'm thinking I may have to just ask if he's at all interested in hanging out outside of work. Just so that if he says no I can crush the crushlet before it becomes a full blown crush. If he says yes it can develop at normal pace without any worry. Computer is being annoying. I'll blog more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you say "crushlet"
you are such a loser :)
i miss you buddy.

<3, Beth