Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cleaning Habits Of A Trailer Trash Refugee


That made sense in my head. It's 2:25 and I have just finished doing the dishes, washing and folding all my clothes, and concidering sweeping and mopping the floors. This trailer is disgusting. If the lights worked in the living room/dining room I would go and clean that up...cause that's the worst of it. But they don't...and I don't care how messy it is...I'm not cleaning by flashlight at 2:30 a.m. So the whole cast has yet to be announced. I want to know the rest. Billy has yet to accept or decline the role. Charlie Brown rehearsals continue. More on that later. I did get to see my Schroeder costume..and I guess I am Schroeder as Billy and Tracy pointed out several times. I have almost the exact same outfit. It's wierd really. I mean we aren't going with the purple cause apparently they couldn't find the purple and black shirt and black shorts that he wears in the comic and movie. So they went with blues. It's wierd..but it will work. I'll blog later

No comments: