Friday, October 28, 2005

Freaking Pain In The Ass BBQ


So I got up at 7 to start BBQing for my cast at HHN. Took me 2 hours to get the fire up to standards in the smokers...then I was talking to my father and he told me there was no way the meat was going to be done in time on the smokers...so I had to build a new fire on the main pit. Built a roaring fire on there and transfered the meet over to that pit at about 11:45. It should be fine..just a busy morning. 6 sets at Halloween tonight is going to drain me to the bottom of my reserves...luckily I have people to talk to on the way home. Into The Woods readthroughs are tomorrow morning at 10 a.m...I'll be there..in some form. Probably in pajama's...and drooling slightly from exhaustion but that's ok. I am excited about getting started on that show. However I doubt very seriously that I will be hitting any "Giants In The Sky" caliber notes that morning. The people who haven't heard me sing will just have to go on faith that I can do it. I am missing Charlie Brown rehearsals. I have grown to love this version of Schroeder too as I said I would. I enjoy my time as a 6 year old. It's fun. I'll blog later...gotta keep an eye on the fire.

No comments: