Friday, October 14, 2005

No I Wasn't Flirting With Him, But I Did Break Someone's Fingers


All true..well..the last part anyway. I very well may have been flirting with him. When did I become flirtatious? I never flirted before...I didn't know how. I guess being an actor...I learned. Apparently he was flirting with me. I didn't notice. I still get very low self-esteemy sometimes about that. Tonight was a self esteem booster though. My Stage Manager told me he almost pulled me to be a coordinator this year for Halloween but didn't cause he knew how much I loved beiong a scareactor, then I found out that most of entertainment is trying to get me to be a coordinator, then my Assistant Stage Manager told me that I AM Charismatic and laughed at the thought that someone thought I wasn't, then an attractive person was apparently hitting on me. Hmmm, It hasn't been such a bad day after all. Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you. I don't care what you think about the show...that's a great message. Now I think I am going to go and sleep so I can rejuvinate before tomorrow when I have to go to the bank and get money, clean my car, return some rentals, do some laundry, and finish off the night scaring people with a 2x4 in a dark,foggy, windy room. I'll blog later.

No comments: