Tuesday, October 11, 2005

DOUBLE BLOG!?!?!?


I would just like to say for all those out there who are tired of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" that you do not have to come to the show if you do not want to. You will however have 100 cool points deducted from your account. You will also be missing out on some quality Eric, Billy, Tracy, and Andrew comedy with special guests Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty. Account balances are listed below.

Alyson- 400 cool points
Lu Lu - 350 cool points
Jennifer-300 cool points
Sarah- 500 cool points
Sarah F- 450 cool points
Joel- 600 cool points
Amanda- 437 cool points
Lynne- 754 cool points
Gerard- 400 cool points

Please do not overdraw your account or there will be reprecussions.

5 comments:

Alyson said...

How do I not have the most cool points? No way.

Anonymous said...

Whoa whoa whoa--how do I have the least Kool Points? This is assuming of course that I am the "Jen" even being refered to. For that I subtract 2 (yeah that's right--I'm takin 2!) of your Infinite Kool points my friend. Oh yeah. I went there. =]

Much Luv,
Jen

Eric said...

Alyson- You do not have the most because you were getting to many so I had to do a half point system for you, otherwise the other people might be jealous and it's easier to explain that to you than to get messages from everyone else saying that their points pale in comparison to yours.
Jen- You are the "Jen" reffered to in my blog. You have the least because I always gotta fight over the Billy with you. Not in person of course, cause your time is limited and I understand that. I fight internally and through phone converations. Usually when you are talking to Billy while I am in the car with him and I yell things at you while you talk. Gee...I kinda "DO" sound like an ass. LOVE YOU!..in a totally platonic nonthreatening way that in no way could be taken as "fighting words" or as a reason to deduct more points. I think I am giving Jen 300 cool points in retaliation against myself for making this comment. These are in advance because I know she will take it in the spirit it was meant and not hate me cause she is a caring and understanding Jen.

Anonymous said...

Okay....is that Lynne me? You know producer at the theatre Lynne? If not, still cool because who ever she is spells her name the correct way...with the E ...anywho...how did this Lynne, whoever she may be, get so many points? I have a some of thoughts of why...but not really sure. If it IS me...All I can say is....Thanks Eric, you are da best! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey!, How many points do I have? I came to a rehearsal for a lil while!

Chris