Friday, October 28, 2005

No, I Have A Penis, That Was Sunday's Point Of Ridicule


So it's been a long week. Sunday I finally got to be a Checkerboard. It was fun. Except for the tight pants that made my package...well...incredibly visible. Then on Wednesday at rehearsal the director said I throw like someone with a vagina. OK PEOPLE! Which is it? Penis or vagina? I know what I have..but if everyone else makes up their mind I think the world will be...THE SAME! Move on. Tonight I was a blizzard boy at HHN..I yelled a lot. Told a kid I lived under his bed...he started crying..ah the joy. Now Charlie Brown opens on November 11th. Friday at 8, Saturday at 2 and 8, Sunday at 2 for 2 weeks. COME TO THE SHOW...if you want....to stay on my good side...which isn't particularly nice most of the time..so..imagine the bad side. Just kidding..come if you want...don't if you don't want. Whatever. It's gonna be good though. I'll blog later.

No comments: