Tuesday, October 11, 2005

K, This Is Getting Ridiculous


So here's something I cooked that was really good. I call it Chicken Parmesan Quesadilla's. It's a chicken breast baked in the oven with an italian bread crumb crust. Then chopped and put inside a quesadilla with some mozzerella and parmesan cheese. Now the one I made the other day as a trial had no sauce...I dipped it in spagetti sauce. It was good. Tweeks are going to have to happen before it is restaurant worthy...but it is good. I'm thinking about adding some sauce, basil and oregano to the actual quesadilla. Anyway...you fry the tortillas for a few seconds until crispy on both sides. Put the cheese, chicken, and sauce(optional) inside and then pop it in the oven at 350 until it cheese is melted and everything is heated through. I enjoyed it. Alyson you can leave the chicken out and it would still have a very italian taste with the mozzerella and parmesan rather than the normal fontina and monterey jack that is in quesadillas. And that is Eric's Cooking Corner. I'll blog later...like...45 minutes from now at the rate I am going.

No comments: