Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Wonder If White Statues Bleed Red


So last night I got to be a B cast white statue. It was fun. Discovered that two casts have totally different feels to them. Cast A is creepy scary, cast B is crazy scary. After talking to the performance captain I found that each cast got have the message. We are supposed to be crazy, creepy, scary. Anyway. I had a good time...sort of. They are really nice. They haven't bonded as much as Cast A though. Several of them did come up and say there were really glad that I was going to be in their cast. 2 of them even referred to me as the "King of Halloween". It was kinda fun being Halloween Celebrity. Then one of the White Statues I Was working with decided to give me notes. "I was watching you last set and you need to make some changes." That is what he said to me. Then continued with the changes. Things like..don't go for a double scare. Well I swallowed hard and said "Thank You". I later told my ASM and she said that that was the right thing to do anyway he was WAY out of line. She was like "You're a swing for a reason. It's cause you know what you are doing and can do anything in this house." That was good. Anyway...after observing one of his sets...I realized what his problem was. The way that the 4 lights work in the room work is like this. Each one pulses gently one at time around the room and then they all go super bright for one pulse all together. Well he only scares during that super pulse. That is why he had something to say to me...cause I was scaring EVERYONE and he was scaring every 5th pulse. Anyway...I had fun none the less. Alyson, Travis, Amber, and Travis' sister came through the house. I scared them...but I apparently look oddly attractive painted all white with cracks in my face. I'll blog later.

No comments: