Saturday, October 22, 2005

Commence With The Bloglin!


So last night was fun at Halloween Horror Nights. I was in the water mole room with Billy and we came up with out own code words. At one point he pointed out this woman who was shaking and saying things to herself and near tears and yelled, "Eric! That eggs about to crack." and I jumped out and brought her to her knees crying. Then I came back into the room and said, "I think I just made an omelette!" This is only one of our exchanges...and they are hilarious...cause no one could hear us. It was fun. I am over at his place now and we going to go run some errands and get some lunch..and I am going to have a talk that needs to be had...one way or another. Halloween is still very fun....Macy's is shaping up though. I'll probably be walking stilts or coordinating. Anyway...I'm gonna go and I will blog later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awl. eric's gonna get some :)