Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Evil Rainbow Scvoils Attack!


Sorry I haven't blogged lately. I just feel limited as to what I can blog as of late. Things will get better I am sure. Scrooge is going well from what I can tell. YAGMCB is moving along. We are off book...mostly. Rehearsal got cancelled tonight so I went to check in with my Moonlight peoples. I will be more open with my blog somewhere around mid November until then it's all rainbows and kittens I guess. So...this is for Blog supporters everywhere. Today it was exactly 76 degrees all day long and it only rained when I was inside. There were puppies and kittens and a rainbow constructed entirely of starburst and skittles. A creditor called me today and told me not to worry about paying off my debt, he understood and he would take care of it. I found 50 bucks in my shoe and someone waved me through a toll booth. Then I got home and Blot met me at the door with a gentle lick and a newspaper that consisted entirely of the funnies. I had hot chocolate and ice cream before bed and I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. Ahh...life is good. I'll blog later.

No comments: