Saturday, April 03, 2004

Why I Should Live Alone AND Why I Shouldn't


Today I am annoyed....trying not to be...but still am. I spent most of the day playing Pokemon Colosseum...bad bad Eric. It was a fun day...I cleaned up after everyone in the kitchen. That wasn't fun. Nathan came home long enough last night to make some ice cream and eat it..then left the mess there for whoever needed to use the kitchen next. He spends all of his time with Amber...and I do mean all. Don't get me wrong..I'm glad he found someone who he likes that likes him back that is over the age of 18...it's nice. But come on man...there is such thing as going overboard. I won't even really get into that...cause most of it probably spurs from jealousy. The bottom-line is...I think I should be a hermit. I should go and live in the middle of nowhere away from everyone with my animals...and just take care of me and not worry about anyone else. That's how life is sometimes. That's how I feel right now. But I know that if that is how I lived...I would be bored..and spend days at a time wasting my liffe on things like...POKEMON COLOSSEUM. That is life...

No comments: