Monday, March 29, 2004

The Day Eric Stopped Driving A Ticking Time Bomb And Bought A Car


Today my father and I went to a carlot and actually left with a new car. Well not totally new...but pretty darn new. It is a 2002 Hunday...i don't know how to spell that....Elantra. Only 10011 miles on it and I got an excellent deal. It's black, fully loaded with nice interior and keyless entry. It's really nice. So I REALLY won't have any spare money for a while...but not having to worry about my car exploding on my way to work will be worth it. Then on my way home Blot got car sick and illustrated why you should feed a dog chicken skins before you let them ride in a BRAND NEW CAR! Then I get home, clean out my car and Nathan decides to tango with demon squirrel as some macho power display for Amber...don't ask..I don't get it either. Nathan ended up with cuts on his fingers and one pissed off squirrel. Then we went to Steak N' Shake with Nathan and Amber and drank a half Vanilla, half chocolate shake with hot fudge. AWESOME! SO...I have a new car, a roommate who feels he should duel with demon squirrels, and a stomach full of happiness...It's a good time...a real good time.

No comments: