Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Anger Relayed Through Calmness


Well I did auditions again last night. Then I came home and ate a huge bowl of ice cream. It wasn't that it went poorly...it was just that I got a real strong feeling about halfway through that I wasn't going to get cast in this show. I was awarded a rapper name though. Jodie, great woman who played the narrator in Moonlight Players' Christmas Carol when I was Bob Cratchit, said that I was so white that my rapper name is Freska..with a Capital K. I am pretty white..... Oh well. Then after the rehearsals everyone kept telling me that that was the best audition any of them has ever seen me do. Then Jen came up to me and said, "You were REALLY good the last couple of nights at auditions." only further pushing me into the thoughts that I won't get cast...cause of how it was said...in that way that easily translates into "If you don't get cast it's not cause you aren't a good actor..and if I were casting the show by myself I would cast you in the show." Then I came home and waited for Billy to sign on cause I really needed to vent. He didn't sign on and Jen got worried so I promised to call her when I heard from him...then I passed out at about 11:30...woke up at around 2:30 and went to change out my laundry...only to find out I forgot to turn on the dryer...so I turned it on went back to bed and woke up at 8ish. I continued my laundry, then just as I was getting in the shower work called and told me not to bother coming in cause it was raining and I would be stuck at greeter all day...I have been feeling like I might be coming down with something....so I called in rather than stand in the rain all day. I did laundry all day and cleaned my room. Met up with a friend from work but had to call it short cause he had to go unexpectedly.....causing me to pick him up and drop him off in all of 45 minutes...and he lives 10 minutes away. Cooked my lunch, ate it, cleaned up a little, watched some T.V. talked to Billy...found out he knows the cast...asked Jen if he could tell me...she said no...continued to worry about casting....talked to Billy...got addicted to a game but forgot to save a link to it so I lost it...Got stood up by Billy for a movie about a Giant Shark....cooked dinner...ate it...cleaned up while trying to watch Dracula 2:The Ressurection...talked to Lu Lu...and now...on with the sleep. OH! And here's a brief description why I need more money.

Eric: What's up?
Lu Lu: nothing much... just planned a random trip to NYC
Eric: Fun...still need to go there.
Lu Lu: you HAVE to.. maybe you can tax deduct it
Eric: How? For what?
Lu Lu: um... if you go see shows, if you're an actor? maybe? maybe you could call your universal job an actor job?
Eric: Not gonna happen...First...you gotta have the money to put up front...and I don't...second...no.


Anybody wanna donate to the "Eric Needs To Be A More Well-Rounded Actor" fund?

No comments: