Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Updates.....Updates....Updates....


OK..not much has happened since my last update..but I am bored...so. I went to my friend Erika's suprise party that her boyfriend Rob threw for her...it was less of a suprise party and more of a suprise gathering. Me, Lu Lu, Erika, and Rob. It was good times. We went to Cafe Tu Tu Tango, ate some food, came back to Erika's place, played Trival Pursuit DVD Pop Culture Edition...it was fun...I almost won. We started at 11ish and continued until 3 or so. Rob won...good game...good game. I went to my bank...and long story short...I am pulling my money out and getting a new account at a different bank really soon. Then I went to my Creative Techniques class...which was cancelled..So I got paid for an hour of work and a Mummy T-shirt. Then I ended up going to rehearsal after about an hour of harrassment from Jen. Went to Clermont...did my 2 lines 3 times or so...came home. Then today I cooked Chili for me, Jen, Billy, and nathan and watched some movies. It was a bum day to end all bum days. And that is all...I am bored now. That's it. I'll update when something interesting happens.

No comments: