Saturday, March 06, 2004

I Made It To The Ruby Tuesdays On Time


Yesterday I spent the morning in the park with Billy celebrating his newly earned UNIVERSAL ID....then I ran boats a couple more times with some of the other trainee's...NO WONDER Mike wasn't worried about me and my show...These people were bad..Like really bad..like...pay them to STOP spieling bad. So last night I didn't want to go to my show but I did. I think I may have subconsciously shortened the show on purpose. I skipped 6 or so pages and 15 minutes of the show. I came on stage and said the wrong line...and in my head I was like "That is not the right line...I just skipped like half the scene. Can I fix it?....Nope...Moving on." Then for the rest of my monologue I was like "How can I fix this...any way..nope...I hope they can cover this ok backstage...I hope Ellie comes on in the right place...WHAT DID I DO!?!?!?!?" But in the end it was fine...covered brilliantly. The audience never knew the difference. Then Ellie fell backstage and made a loud crash. It was a good night..But we made it to the kitchen at Ruby Tuesdays before they closed. Went to Ruby Tuesdays...came home...crashed. Today I met up with my friend Anya and my little sister Chrissy...Both from High School. We went to Olive Garden and spent money we don't have on food we didn't really need. It was good. Then I introduced them to "AVENUE Q". Also good. And then I introduced them to Billy. Still with the good. And now I am getting ready to go to my show. The reviewer is supposed to come tonight..so no skipping full scenes for me.

No comments: