Friday, March 26, 2004

Good Music, Great Friends, And Deadish Cannibal People


Today I went to work at 11...but I didn't want to go and Billy came and took my place about half-way through my shift cause had he not..I would have hurt someone. I came home, bathed the Blot, hung out with the brother, ate some food stuff, went to the bank, ate some more food stuff, had a conversation with Amber, Nathan's girlfriend/not girlfriend/date/more than friends Friend, went and saw Dawn of the Dead (GREAT MOVIE! SEE IT NOW), and found a great song. It is kinda depressing but a wonderful song. It's called "Away From The Sun" and it's by 3 Doors Down. Great song...I have listened to it about a billion times tonight alone..and still love it. I can really relate to it at the moment...financially and emotionally at times this week. I found out that I may be working to much to do Annie, gotta talk to the director people and see if they have anyone in mind to take my parts. If not then I am going to try my best to make some rehearsals but I was talking to my boss today and she said that I will be going full time on April 9th...the day Annie opens...and that I will be getting 20 hours plus of overtime a week. That's a lotta dough..and even more candy bars. Eric's finances are looking up...but I won't count my chickens before they hatch..just keep tabs on the eggs. I'll post soon.

No comments: