Monday, March 15, 2004

CURSE THE DRAW OF THE HERRERA PUNCH!!!


Today I have a stomach ache. But it was worth it. I went to Lu Lu's party last night...great party....even if it did make me feel severly inadequate as a singer. All those talented encore people...and then the other ones who are currently on their way or have been or currently are on Broadway. It was a fun time though. Did my show all weekend. It was good times. Sunday Lu Lu, Erika, and Cindy came to see it and they seemed to like it. I got the water works going pretty convincingly during my big scene...so that's good. Then I went to auditions for "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged", I think they went very well..but I really don't think Tim will cast me...he tends to decide his casts before auditions..and I don't think he likes me as an actor..which is fine. Not to fond of him as a director..just really wanna do THAT show. Billy, Andrew, and myself showed up in suits to draw attention to ourselves...well...more attention to ourselves. I was in a 70's leisure suit that belonged to my father but somehow ended up in my closet after the move, Andrew was in a very Mr Howell suit (Rich guy from Gilligan's Island), and Billy wins with his BRIGHT ORANGE SUIT...it was great. We left auditions and went to Herrera House..walked in and clawed our way up the piano after a brief stint of laughter cause a girl that I was mortal enemies with in High School was there...and she doesn't even know Lu Lu. We got hugs from Lu Lu and then Billy and I went to McDonald's cause all the real food had already been picked over several times. Came back, talked with Erika, Nathan, Cindy, and Amber. Billy left, argued with Cindy and Erika cause they were worried I wouldn't be ok to drive and that I should leave my car there and let Erika drive me home. I won...Erika left, I stayed. I sang "Feed Me, Git It" with Nathan...felt inadequate...then I sang "Close Every Door"....felt inadequate....then I sang a bunch of stuff from "Into The Woods" as the Baker...felt inadaquate....seeing a trend here. Nathan and Amber left...after a whole night of oogling her..Nathan was pretty tired. I stuck around for a little longer and then I drove home and crashed HARD. Woke up today and regretted not drinking water when I got home. Good times at Herrera House.

No comments: