Wednesday, March 03, 2004

And Now For The Eric Update


So the last couple of days has all been kind of a garble. I will update as best I can remember. I started work at Jaws yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME! I walk in and find out that my trainer is a guy I have known for pretty much the whole year and a half I have worked for the company. Mike and I train....I am supposed to work from 9:30 to 7:30....yeah...we clock out at like 2:30...At this point we have finished 2 days worth of training. I give Mike a ride home (more proof of how laid back my job is...I drove my trainer home.) and called Billy to tell him I got out early. Billy comes over and we head to Gainsville to see the girls. We drive halfway there..stop at a Steak and Shake and eat...We discuss things you shouldn't eat when going to see your girlfriend...I.E. Things that will melt your girlfriend's head. Then Billy orders everything that we discuss in the previous conversation and had to chew a whole pack of gum to get rid of the nasty. We call Jen and tell her we are on our way but not when we will get there. We call her from right outside her door. She answers. And the happiness pours over the apartment complex like a plague...anyway. We go in and shortly after that Billy and Jen disappear and I don't see them for an hour. (Hello's take a while) I juggle, talk on the phone, learn my Jaw's script, juggle, play Snake II on my phone..call Jen and tell her and Billy that I am a good friend...But I am not a Saint. They come out and we talk until Tiff gets there...like an hour...then they disappear back into the confines of Jen's room and aren't heard from until just before we leave. Tiff and I watch "Mating Habits of the Earthbound Humans" and talk...missing the majority of the movie and finding out a lot about eachother in the process. at 12:30 I call Jen's cell and tell them that they have 15 minutes to say goodbye and then we are leaving. (Goodbyes take a while too) I call back at 12:45 and get some Spanish woman on Jen's cell phone in her bedroom...I don't even want to know why Jen, Billy, and a spanish woman were in Jen's room. (Don't take this to seriously....if you think about it...I AM me...and I am probably not serious) Then Billy and I make the long drive home getting a SOBE energy drink each on the way home. They are AWFUL. And apparently cause the same feeling on the next day as a hang over. I have felt hung over all day...stomach ache...awful. We stop at McDonalds and get some food. Then we come home and crash at about 4 a.m. I went to work today, got in at 9:30 a.m. Went through some stuff...but spent most of the day just wasting time. We spent the whole last two hours just sitting around talking with my Super...about life...in general...Not work related. We clock out at 3:10...again...4 hours early. Decide we don't want to get up tomorrow and that we should come in at noon instead of 9:30...just cause it's...better. I come home, talk to Jen on the phone, crash for 3 hours, cook some food, eat and now I am getting ready to watch some Family Guy and go to sleep. Tomorrow I am on boats...so...UPDATES WILL COME TOMORROW NIGHT!

No comments: