Thursday, March 04, 2004

Boat Driving And Bruises


Today I got to drive boats at Jaws. It was LOTS of fun. I started the day at around 10...went to work and met up with Mike, my trainer. We got a boat soon after I got there and started running shows. I did that spiel like 50 times today. I would forget the a part of the spiel and Mike would tell me what I would forget..then I would get that part and forget the part just before it. After doing the show that many times I think I got it...pretty much anyway. Gonna run it a few more times tomorrow. I talked to Mary (Lead supervisor person at Universal) and she thinks I will be able to go full time soon. We took some time out for lunch and to watch the really cheesy queue line video at the attraction. Then we got back on the boat and ran some more trial runs...I am getting there. So we went over the test that I have to take tomorrow and called it a day. Took Mike home and then came home myself. Went grocery shopping...had some Chili Cheese dip for dinner...the worst dinner ever..and now I am going to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow will be fun...Work followed closely by a show and then home.

No comments: