Wednesday, March 24, 2004

And The Work Goes On


NO MORE GREETER!!!! I have been stuck outside at greeter for days...it pains me. It's not a hard job at all...It is just annoying because of the people. If one more person walks by the giant shark hanging by it's tail, survey's the attraction sign that says the name of my attraction, looks at their map, and then asks me with an absent-minded face, "Is this Jaws?" I swear I will lose it. I mean it's really not that difficult. Then there are just the really annoying impatient people who just can't wait 2 seconds while I help someone else with their problem that was equally as important as everyone elses...or then there are the people who readjust the queue cause they decide that they can do it better than the people who were trained to do it. Or the ones who use the EMERGENCY EXITS as extentions of the queue...LOVE THOSE. It's been a long and trying day....and it is over. Came home, cooked dinner, found out Billy is going Vegetarian for a little while, ate some pig, hung out with my brother, watched some TV, talked to Jen, typed in my blog..that's about it. And that is my day. I did however find out that I will be getting Signed off to run tours by myself soon. But I won't actually be able to run boats until April 9th at the earliest cause they still haven't given me my water-safety class. Time will pass slowly...but it will supply me with money..so whatever. I work all week..most likely ay greeter...unless I lose it and they are forced to send me to preboard or something like that. Post soon.

No comments: