Sunday, March 07, 2004

GREAT SHOW!


It was a great night! The show went beautifully. I didn't skip anything...and during my big monologue when I tell mamma off....I actually cried. Like in character crying....You know those strong manly tears that roll down your cheek but you don't show that you care...or wipe them away...where you only slightly show it in your voice. It was awesome. The reviewer liked us. During intermission he told one of the house workers that "There were some very talented people on our stage." I just hope I was one of the ones he was reffering to. I'll see in a week or so I guess. Billy helped at the theater tonight. Talked to him a little about not worrying about Jen's mom...she'll get used to it. That's how life works. She has very little to do with the relationship...she may not be happy now...but Jen is..and so is Billy. She will embrace it...or she will just get used to it. Jen's a big girl...who likes Billy...who just happens to be a big boy. So after the show and the fun conversation with Billy....we went to McDonald's where we witnessed Schadenfreude first hand tonight. If you have no idea what I am talking about check out a little musical called AVENUE Q. It's number 16 on the soundtrack. If you don't wanna go through all that to find out what it means I'll tell you now...Schadenfreude is a German word meaning "Happiness at the misfortune of others." and it's not as mean as it sounds...well it is..but it's true...so get over it. So we came home..watched the Chapelle show, the new Harry Potter 3 Trailer on the net, and a trailer from a new movie coming out called Shaun of the Dead. Fun, Fun, Fun....that was my day.

No comments: