Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Another Rehearsal Missed


Well at around 4 p.m. I woke up and I was running a temperature just north of 100 degrees...so I opted to avoid going to rehearsal so that I can go to work tomorrow. I have slept most of the day and I am feeling better than I did earlier. Still running a fever. That's pretty much it. I hate being sick, but I guess it is part of life. I'll be fine though. I gotta figure out how to get my immune system built up better than this. It may just be stress, or standing in the rain all day yesterday, or whatever..I don't know. Either way I'll go back to work tomorrow, back to rehearsal tomorrow night, and to my parent's tomorrow afternoon between the two. My Mom gave me a hard time this morning about being sick. "Eric you need to take more vitamins and get yourself built up. You can't keep missing work. You have to grow up and be responsible." Why is it that people try to pick fights when you're sick? Or is it that you are hyper sensitive when you are sick and so helpful suggestions seem like fights? I don't know. But I got in a fight with my mom about it. I was like "I know Mom. This is the same conversation we have had everytime I have gotten sick since I was 15. I take more vitamins, I still get sick. I take more vitamins, I still get sick. I take more vitamins, I still get sick." Yeah..that conversation didn't end well...but none of the ones like that that we have had since I was 15 have turned out well. I think I am pretty damn responsible for a guy my age. And this is probably feverish ranting that you are reading now. I will just go watch Smallville and Angel. Then I will take some Nyquill and pass out for the night. Hopefully helping me wake up feeling much better.

No comments: