Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I HATE IT WHEN I SLEEP ALL DAY!


Ok...so I woke up at 3 p.m. today...after going to sleep at 3 a.m. I HATE WHEN I DO THAT! It's because I only slept like 2 hours the night before...so...Understandable....Understandable...STOP MUSIC! So I got up with all the fury of a guy who had just slept 12 hours....and proceded to get NOTHING DONE! I went to work to get my check...which had just been mailed out, so no check, then I went to the bank that I hate (SOUTHTRUST) to close my account...they closed at 4, no closing, Then I was going to get my oil changed on my new car, no money, no oil change. So nothing was done today...NOTHING. But that's fine. Tomorrow will be my 3rd and final rehearsal for Annie at Moonlight Players. That's right...I am going to be in a show after only doing 3 nights of rehearsal. That's either talent...or a deathwish for my upcoming acting career. (SHUT UP! I know...I don't have one...yet. Upcoming isn't specific. I get one before I die...it's not a lie.) That's it. I get signed off tomorrow for Jaws...at 7 a.m...WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY!?!? Would you sign off someone at 7 a.m....when acting skills are dead...cause they don't come out until noon...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! Anyway...I have to get in 4 hours...so I'm going to bed. Blog at ya later.

No comments: