Tuesday, April 27, 2004

All In All A Good Day


Today was a pretty good day. I worked in the rain which was not fun...but not entirely unfun. Mario, Adam, and Bowman came and saw my show at Jaws today. They are 3 of the 6 members of Halloween Horror Nights 13 Jurassic Park Zone 1 Cast A group. The other two are Nathan and Stacy..but we never see Stacy cause I am pretty sure she moved..either that or her crazy husband has her locked in a closet somewhere. ANYWAY. They saw my show..the first one's as of yet and they LOVED IT. They said it was really good. Now whether they said that cause they are my friends or if it was really that good is yet to be seen. It's wierd...they are my ONLY jock friends. Mario and Bowman that is. Adam isn't really a jock..but acts like it when he is with Mario and Bowman..but so do I to some extent. It's wierd. I walked around with them for an hour and I did feel like a jock kinda...but I also knew that as long as I was with them...I was the least attractive guy in the group. Weird feeling. Backdoored us into MIB..always fun to do. And just hung out with friends I haven't seen for a while. Then someone I knew from the theater showed up and rode my boat...Also cool. So after being there for 2 months and no one riding my boat...4 people in one day..Fun. Then we went to Carabbas Italian Grill and met Lu Lu, Erika, Cindi, and Lu Lu's friend Debbie. Lu Lu owed me a meal cause I paid for her food at Ruby Tuesday's the other day. We had a really awful waiter but really good company and good conversation. It was a great time. Then I came home and talked to Jen on the phone, walked my dog, drank some tea cause the rain seems to have left my throat kinda...gunky, and watch my dog pee on my bed. I really hate him sometimes. So now I am waiting for my sheets to dry so I can slip off into sweet, sweet sleep.

No comments: