Saturday, June 19, 2004

Why Eric Shouldn't Blog


Last night I said some things regarding Carrie and I that when I reread I realized they weren't displayed very well. Carrie and I aren't NOT talking. She and I are heading in that general direction...we are following our normal pattern and I was assuming that after about another week we would be totally not talking. Now...I have probably made that true. Another thing that I said that was probably missinterpreted by most, atleast by one, is the part where I said I was released from first loves icey grip. What I meant by that was I finally have a choice in the matter...I don't just without thinking give in to what Carrie wants. I can put my foot down and say this is it...and resist temptation, something I couldn't do for a LONG time before. And it is freeing. I just don't hurt about this whole Carrie and I thing right now...I am depressed about the surgery and the having to move home, though not as depressed as I was last night.(getting a little better day after day) I am truly sorry for hurting feelings..it was bound to come around sometime.

No comments: