Monday, June 14, 2004

Another Day, Another Doctor, AND ROAD TRIP!


Yesterday I went and saw Picasso at the Lapin Agile. Great show. Written by Steve Martin...so you knew it was going to be. Left my mom and dad's at 11:30ish and went to Jaws and talked to those people, then I met up with Lu Lu and soon after Mike. I drove us to Mt. Dora for the show. It was ok. Could have been better, could have been worse. I don't want to ruin any of the show for you..so I'll just say that one of my main pet peeves is people on stage doing an accent they OBVIOUSLY cannot do. That happened in the show...a couple of times. ANYWAY...it was a good experience. Then Lu Lu, Mike, and I started our impromtu trip to Deland for Dinner at Belini's...which was closed...so we went to another Italian restaurant which was fantastic..then we went and got ice cream. It was great..great day of freedom before imprisonment. Lu Lu lost and found her wallet and lost and didn't find her keys during the course of our trip. She also fell asleep and dunked her phone in butter pecan ice cream. It was a good day. That's pretty much the jyst of our day. Then today I went to the doc to get some X-rays to prepare for the surgery. Not a big deal. I will probably be in the hospital 3 to 5 days after the surgery..EVERYONE GETS TO VISIT! YAY! Oh..and whoever sneaks me in some REAL food gets to watch me eat it. YAY! YAY! YAY! I am going to see if I can bring my laptop into the hospital with me..THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! If they let me bring it to the hospital..it would give me WAY MORE to do. ANYWAY..that's it for the day. Let the packing commence.

No comments: