Saturday, June 19, 2004

Well..It Begins


I am technically moved back into my parent's house. We are going to get all my stuff tomorrow morning..but I won't be staying at the apartment anymore...so this is where I live. Kinda...blows...a lot. Tonight I am sitting here bored because I forgot to bring any of my stuff. I brought my laptop, THANK GOD!. I am sleeping on the couch...well the love seat. I have no TV, no books, no video games, no clothes really. It's boring. I will survive. I really wish I didn't have to move back into the rents house..but Oh well..that's life. Nathan has decided to move out of the apartment as well. That is fine..except for the fact that he told Matt...didn't tell me..told Matt to tell me and to look for someone to fill his room while I am looking for someone to fill mine. How did I not know he was an ass when I met him...I usually read people so well. Maybe he WASN'T as ass and Amber and theatrical success(If that's what you would call get a bunch of roles at Moonlight in Clermont) made him as ass. I don't know. Anyway..tomorrow is the great moving. I should find out when my surgery is somewhere around Monday. Good times. I am going to try to get everyone from Jaws together to hang out as soon as I know when my surgery is. I hope it all works out. On the Carrie and I front. She and I aren't talking. We have fallen into our familiar pattern yet again. The pattern I am sure we will never break. Well not in the way I was hoping for originally...but that's fine. I am going to break it the other way. I think I have come to the realization that I don't want what I thought I wanted from her. If for all this time she and I can play this game..and it has gotten to the point where I DON'T CARE...it's probably not worth trying to be in a relationship. And for the first time ever..I realize that..and I am fine with that. I don't hurt...at all. It's kinda nice. I think I have finally been set free from first loves icy grip.

No comments: