Saturday, June 05, 2004

Stuck In The Same Day On Different Days Cycle


I haven't posted much in the last couple of days because I find myself in doing pretty much the same thing everyday since I got back from the doctors and got all my news. I take my meds, call into work, sleep, play some games, and that's pretty much it. Just sitting around. Life isn't bad, just kinda..troublesome at the moment. My knees are hurting a lot. Didn't get to go to my show last night because my knees are hurting really bad. My family has pretty much unofficially decided that I will be having surgery soon. We are supposed to sit down soon and talk it out. But I am almost 90% sure I will have the surgery before my 22nd birthday. Mostly due to insurance reasons. The main one being that when I turn 22 I am off my parent's health insurance. Well then I move to my own from Universal...which isn't a big deal...except this is a pre-exisiting condition and they may not cover it..along with the fact that if they did cover it..they wouldn't cover it as well as my parent's insurance. So next year I will prolly be living with my parents. No high speed internet, no easy access to my friends, no working, no walking, NO FUN. SO I expect everyone to come out and see me in Ferndale while I am bed ridden. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments: