Friday, June 11, 2004

Day O' Suprises


OK so all I did today was go to the doctor. I am having surgery, I still don't know when. It will definetly be after the doctor gets back from his vacation. I have to go get some X-Rays done before that according to a call I got today, but no big deal. He did however explain the surgery a little more in depth. I will let Jennifer fill in the name of the bones and ligaments in her comments later. The bump of bone just under my kneecap has to be moved to the right a little so as to bring my kneecap and the ligaments connected to it in allignment. It's a 3 step process: 1. Move the bump of bone. 2. Release some of the ligaments so as to relieve pressure. 3. I don't remember...but I am sure it will be painful. Then the Surprise night started. I got home and cleaned like a cleaning bat out of hell. Carrie got here at about 5 and brought me flowers. It was strange. Then we went to Spoodles. When we got there it was flooding. No..not just flooding..The ocean had decided to try to relocate over Disney Boardwalk. It was bad. We ran as fast as we could to the restaurant, using an umbrella, but still...SOAKED from the knees down. Spoodles was amazing. All Meditteranian food. GREAT STUFF! Then we went and met the gang at the parking lot behind House Of Blues. We met up with Lu Lu and her mom at the epcot employee parking lot and made our way to the show. Cindi, Lu Lu, her mom, Jen, Andrew, Carrie, and I saw the best production of Midsummer Nights Dream I have EVER seen. It was amazing. The guy playing Puck BLEW ME AWAY. I cannot wait to be part of Encore and S.T.A.G.E. I talked to Clay while I was there about being part of Encore and he says my knee surgery won't be a problem that we can work around it as long as I can sing. So only a few worries there. Then Cindi, Lu Lu, Carrie, and I went to Stake N' Shake. We ate a little, but not much cause still sooo full from Spoodles. Then we said goodnight and come home. Carrie and I talked for a long time...pretty much until 4:17 when she left. But let me tell you..a lot happened back there in those three little dots between the words time and pretty. Most of which I feel I can't divulge here on the net for everyone to read. So I won't. I walked her to her car and came inside and crashed REALLY QUICKLY. Face down on my bed fully clothed. Good night...very good night.

No comments: