Monday, June 21, 2004

The Surgery Fairies Have Blessed Me


Well the surgery is FINALLY scheduled. I will be having the actual surgery at 1:30 pm this Wednesday. I have to be there at 11 a.m. for PPP, (Pre-op Poking and Prodding). They have instructed me not to eat anything after 5 a.m. of that morning but I CAN get up at 4:30 a.m. and have a light breakfast of cereal and toast according to the nurse. No idea how long I will be in the hospital but it is almost definete that I will be there overnight. That's right folks....This Wednesday Night..ERIC BRIDGES will be appearing at Netherworld Hospital(Health Central) for a limited time only in a Paper Moo Moo. Enjoy my friends...enjoy...as it won't happen again if I can help it. (Which...I really can't...cause they gotta do the other knee sometime...but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.) I spent pretty much all of today cleaning and trying to get things organized for my "TIME OF NO WALKING". Things are coming along quite nicely. I still have to go back to the apartment tomorrow and get everything we left behind...but that will come tomorrow...and not be worried about today. I miss everyone. Blog soon.

No comments: