Thursday, June 03, 2004

Who Knew?


Ok...so I thought the point of getting your tonsils removed was to make it so you don't get tonsilitis. Get this. I have no tonsils...but I have tonsilitis. It turns out they take out the tonsils but leave some tonsil tissue in the back of your throat. That is inflammed and that means I have tonsilitis...or tonsiltissuitis. I don't know. But on the good notes...I am in the best physical health I think I have ever been in my whole life. My blood pressure was like 110 over 70 or something and my pulse was like 72. That's good. And the doc said that my vocal cords are really good. NO DAMAGE AT ALL FROM JAWS!!! YAY!!!!!!! So now it's 10:16 and I just got home from the doc. I have a prescription for some antibiotics to clear up the inflamation of the tonsils that I don't have and a doc's appointment this afternoon. I hope that one goes as easily as this one did. I'll post tonight with details.

No comments: