Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day


Today was a great day. I talked to Lorri and got everything off my chest that I was worried about, only to find out she was worried about the exact same things. We are going to remain friends and nothing more for a while. If, a few years down the road, after she finishes going through all of these college changes we are still interested, we might act on that. Things are GREAT! I cooked some dinner, ate, walked my dog, talked with Carrie. Things are really going very well. POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE! Tomorrow night I am going on suprise night..not sure what to expect. All I am sure about is that we are going to see Midsummer at S.T.A.G.E. at Disney. I CAN'T WAIT! For all of it. Anyway, Billy is on his way over for ERIC AND BILLY'S FUN TIMES AT CASTLE GREYSKULL AND SURROUNDING AREA! Blog later.

No comments: