Friday, June 30, 2006

Now Before You Call Child Services...

That was just for Swank. Anyway...life is good. Spending a lot of time helping out my family at the moment, and job hunting, and with Swank. I'm finding happies incredibly easy to come up with lately. I am going to interview for a job at Florida Hospital as a Bill collector. Not my ideal job..but it will pay the bills and provide me with time to do theater and hang out with whoever I so choose. :) Mom's here to go with me to buy ribs and stuff for the BBQ tomorrow. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Be way too overly nice when you go to interview and if you get the job at the hospital. It's a VERY strange place.

I got let go from there for not saying "hello" nicely enough to someone when I met them. I suppose my "Hi, it's nice to meet you" was insufficient. They said something about how "we're a family here, and we want someone who will be comfortable with that culture." Fine by me, I don't want to have to make you dinner just to work here. (Funny, they hired a 7th Day Adventist to replace me. But I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.)

Your experience may be entirely different. But the department I worked in was weeeeeird.