Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Things I CAN Say...

So I think I am going to move when my lease is up here...like...to another state. Get away from everything I know. I mean I love you guys...well most of you...most of the time...but I think I need to get away. That was what Bonnaroo would have been for...a temporary vacation from reality..but that just wasn't in the cards. I frequently find myself under a hypocrytical disapproving gaze....and I don't know how long I can handle it. I hang out with some of you occasionally and cherish every minute of it..wish I could hang out more. I had a great time with Ty, Ryan, Erik, and Amanda yesterday at Universal before rehearsal. Encore rehearsals start tonight...that will be a blast. Meet other people who love music and can sing and have an excuse to hang out with them and not feel bad about using the gas to get there. I know this blog seems wierd..but I am just feeling like a lot of the things that are bothering me could be not bothering me if some people didn't think I was a complete moron. Anyway..I'm hoping my parent's land sells before April of next year cause they said they would fund my move if I wanted. A move to Chicago, New York, or California to see what I have to offer the artistic community. Orlando is great, my family is here, my friends are here, my past is here...I think it's time I try to find myself...and my future. Either way..I think some of you are going to start to see a new Eric...and a confrontation is building. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Come Move To LA!!! You'll love it!! Lots of hot gay men!! YEAH!!!