Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Conflicted

So today I am profoundly conflicted. My day started wonderfully in a bed snuggled up with Swank. Got up, kissed goodbye out in the driveway and went our seperate ways to work. Then there was no work for me at Universal so I came home, still reeling from the conversation and the nights events. Get home and call my mother to say hi. Then she tells me that she let Sam out..on purpose because he was annoying her. Now I don't know how much blog time I have dedicated to Samarai...but he's my cat. I've had him since shortly after Figaro died. My mother just let him out...they are in the worst possible place to do that. High traffic on one side and woods on the other...filled with foxes and other male cats. He's gotten out a couple of times before...for a few days at a time..and when he's come back he's been all cut up from fighting. All I could think is..don't you think I've got enough on my plate right now without this? I mean you know I am strugling with my financial standing right now. Anyway...enough about that....I'm working on it and it will get better. I'll blog later.

1 comment:

Matt said...

He's a Samarai...he knows how to fend for himself. Worry not, my son.