Sunday, June 04, 2006

Negative, Honest, Too Honest?

I want to ask all of you something. I mean this seriously. Do you find me to be an exceptionally negative person? Do I express more bad days than good? Do I never have a good day? I am not angry or upset...I am curious what you all think. I can't have an unbiased opinion...so I come to you...the people I love. I am just curious. I don't know if knowing this will cause me to change the way I am or the way I interact with the world...but if I do frequently burden those around me with negativity I am sorry. Could you just comment and tell me what you think. Thank you guys. And if it would help you can post it anonymously, Just click the comment button and choose to comment anonymously.

Eric

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably not going to help much ... but honestly I haven't been around you too much lately, so I can't really answer. I DO know that you take things hard sometimes, but overall you have a bit of hope around you, so it can't be that bad.

And I'm kind of a ridiculously annoyingly happy person, so who's to say my opinion means more than a hill of beans?

Regardless -- if you're worried about it, then you're probably already on the right track, right?

Love you. I think you're grand just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm kinda with the previous comment. Haven't known you that long, but you do tend to have one foot in the sad. There is hope, but you can be a downer.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to IM you to tell you this, but I guess you are busy. When things get bad, yes, you can be negative, but most other people are like that as well. Since I have known you most of my life I know that you often get depressed when things aren't going your way, thus the negativity. When things are going great for you, you are a very positive, fun, and even sexy person to be around. When things are down, so are you, but like I said, understandable since most people react that way to negative situations in their lives. I know things suck right now, but you'll be okay. :) Love you