Friday, June 16, 2006

Jaws Living

So I'm back at Jaws for a while..and I missed it..but I will be glad to get my voice completely back when it's over. I have reconnected with some old friends, made a couple new ones, and met one person that I don't quite understand but frequently find myself intrigued. Life is progressing, my voice is suffering but coming back slowly. I can sing again...not as well as I could before...but pretty close. Encore! rehearsals start Wednesday..I AM SO FRIKKIN EXCITED! I'm going to find the schedule that works for my voice...tomorrow I am working from 8:30 to 9:15. That will be interesting to say the least...I am excited about opening on boat...I can't wait to sing around the island for the first time in a year or so. That was my favorite thing to do at Jaws when I worked there before. Something amazing about singing around your the island of Amity. I went out with some friends tonight..that was fun. Don't know what to think about some situations...but I'm sure the fog will clear quickly. Money situations should clear next week. Can't wait for that...my acne will go away again. Damn stress acne. The apartment is pretty quiet most of the time...can't wait to have some people over. I will also be going out more as soon as I have a little dough. That will be fun. Haven't really been out since the whole Kermit fiasco....and I am due for a stress free night where people openly are interested in me. I just find myself frequently blinded by blasts of bitter confusion...and when the smoke clears I don't know which way is up. I'll blog later.

No comments: