Wednesday, June 07, 2006

50/50

So the results of my Negativity poll were pretty much split down the middle. Oddly enough most of the people who answered on here said I was atleast somewhat negative whereas the people who answered on Myspace mostly said I was just honest and the people who answered to my face were devided fiarly evenly as well. So that's that. Now onto what's going on now. I had this dream I thought I would post on here. It freaked me out. Woke up breathing heavy and all twisted up in my covers. Not sure if I was screaming out or not..no one here to notice. So here it is.

I was sitting in the light booth watching "You Can't Take It With You" at Icehouse Theater (the show I just finished at the place I just finished it). I couldn't figure out why the actors were freaking out and covering so much..and then realized just as the last act was starting that I was the one that kept missing his cues..cause I had been watching the show. Then i got up to try to make it to the stage and got tangled in the cords and fell out of the booth. Then I ran backstage and tried to get my costume on to get out there. I didn't make it cause I got lost in a huge curtain. I got all tangeled in it and couldn't breath...and I kept hearing people tell me good job Eric...and then I woke up.

Really freaked me out. What does it mean? Who knows. I am pretty sure it's something to do with me not meeting the expectations of those around me. That's kinda how I been feeling lately. Anyway...Disney auditions are Thursday at 4. I'll blog later.

No comments: