Thursday, June 08, 2006

How's The Water? Kinda Cold...and Bitter

So I went to the audition...I was there for 3 and a half hours... Did the movement combination pretty well, did my animation very well, then got called back in for a Puppeteer audition. Then I came out and waited..and I was LITTERALLY the LAST person called at the end. What do I get? "Congratulations, you passed your audition. Good Job. Unfortunately we have nothing to offer you at this time. So we are going to put you in our Character Pool and if something opens up in the next 6 months we'll give you a call. Would you be interested in something other than Full time Characters? Maybe Attractions?" So they are going to call me next week...AFTER the job fair and see if there is something available for me. Good luck Eric. So..the upside is I am a competent actor and passed he audition...the downside..I still have no money. We'll see where this goes. I'm working a 6 hour shift at Jaws tomorrow, took Beth's shift cause she can't work it. So...there's something. I'll blog later.

No comments: