Friday, July 01, 2005

Heavy And Awkward...Stupid Typewriters


So rehearsals contiue to go beautifully. Cliff is still "coming along nicely" according to Joel. It continues to rain oceans daily. I continue to be broke as all hell. Things are good. It's wierd how one can almost enjoy the starving actor lifestyle. Eat a little, lose weight, and rehearsse your butt off. I would like to apologize to anyone (Alyson and Travis) for not telling them about the free performances earlier. I didn't know about them until the night before I blogged them..otherwise I would have. Joel didn't tell us about them because he wasn't sure if they were goingg to happen....he wasn't sure if we would have a show by Wednesday night. But we do..and we are...so..YAY! Anyway..Off I go to find a "real" job...whatever that is. I'll blog later! <~~~Anyone remember what that means?

No comments: