Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ah....There It Is


Why can't I ever be wrong? I got dumped yesterday. I mean we weren't really, truly a couple...but I basically got the boot. And through an IM no less. So I guess that's that. Guess that's one more source of happiness gone. Lately those are in short supply. Anyway...I was assured it had nothing to do with me..lots of stess..you know...same old story. Well I'll stop complaining...one thing that came to me after that was..."Funny how when things are looking up you can't see the falls ahead." So after that I went and did Cabaret, got out of there at around 11. Luerne and Erika came..along with a bunch of people from Jaws. They all seemed to like it. Then I went to the Frosty Mug for about 30 minutes cause it was Joel's birthday. Then I went home...was asleep in 15 minutes or so. Then I had to get up at 7 to be at my Grandmother's at 8. So I did that...and when I got here...everyone was still asleep. We are supposed to go buy shoes today. I have to be at the theater are 1...takes me an hour to get there...it's 8:30 and we are still here...Great. Anyway..I'll blog later.

No comments: