Thursday, July 28, 2005

Where Am I Going?


I hate not knowing where I am, what I'm doing, Where I'm going...But that seems to be the name of the game lately. Living in the moment is fine for me...as long as the particular moment is interesting. As soon as I am bored I reflect on my life and what's going on in it and wonder what it means and if I mean as much to others as they mean to me. Not to mention worrying about work, my future..other stuff like that. Life lately has been very strange. I have been thrilled the majority of the time. Just flat out glowing most likely. Bailey noticed it yesterday when I went into Jaws and I had to tell her what is going on. She was thrilled too. Trying to work this all out. I am happy..happy as all hell. Just can't help but question what the universe is planning to kick me in the balls with. Anyway...show tonight...maybe not home...might be going to stay at Nicks.

No comments: