Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It Won't Be As Bad As I Think


So tomorrow I start my career in the exciting and lucrative world of auto-parts delivery. I am not excited. Not only do I know NOTHING about auto parts, but I know very little about Groveland which just happens to be where I am delivering them. We will see how things go tomorrow. Hopefully it's my overactive imagination working overtime and it won't suck at all. Damn my parents for instilling in me that "eat everyday" law at such a young age. So on the upside I get to ride in a car a lot and listen to music. And I will be making some money. So..yeah.

Cabaret has already proved itself as the most successful box show ever. Go Joel. We are almost sold out for the second week in a row. I am sure we will be by Thursday. So YAY! Anyway..I am going to go home where the TV is full of infommercials and the phone only dials Sprint. Oh...how the not so mighty have stumbled. LIFE DOESN'T SUCK! I'll blog later.

No comments: